Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Meet our July Guest Designer!

Let's give a warm welcome to Joann Burton, our Guest Designer for the Month of July, 2014.  We are delighted to have her with us, and we know that you will be blessed by her art and her fellowship.  Please take a moment to stop by her blog to say hello.  Here's a little bit about Joann that she has chosen to share with us:
Hi!  My name is Joann Burton (aka Sassy Raggedy). Crafting of some type has always been a part of my life, and looks like it will continue to be.  I have had my blog going now for about three years, and before that I lived in Denver, CO where I taught painting classes and owned my own boutique store called "Ragg-a-muffins".  I currently live in northern Alabama and have two wonderful sons.  I would love for you to visit me at my blog www.sassyraggedy.com.  A big thank you to everyone at Word Art Wednesday for allowing me to be July's Guest Designer. 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A huge welcome Joann, its wonderful to have such an inspiring person on board here as a Guest Designer. Have fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

D- said...

How fun! Welcome!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot